Jul. Aug. Sep.
- Date and Time
- thu,10.08.2023 【cancel】 ※Fireworks only postponed to 17th
- Around Shishikui Fishing Port
*Fireworks are scheduled to start at 8:30 p.m.
- 16:00 p.m.-1 boat,
- Maritime Parade: Free (Please register 20 minutes before)
Departure will be punctual! !
- 17:00 p.m.
- Beer garden: Draft beer, yakisoba, fried chicken, Frankfurt, etc.
- 18:30 p.m.
- Folk Dance: Kaiyo Town Folk Dance Club
- 19:00 p.m.
- Hula Dance: Wakebe Noriko Hula Studio
- 19:15 p.m.
- Awa Odori: Tonma Ren, Yasaka Ren, Atago Ren, and Yatto Ren will compete.
- 20:30 p.m.
Maritime parade information (inquiries)
|Boarding time||1 boat 4:00 p.m.|
|Capacity||Each boat: First 100 people on the day (no advance reservations)|
|Price||Free (elementary school students and younger must be accompanied by a guardian)|
|Reception place||Shishikui Fishing Port Fish Market 3 minutes walk from the parking lot|
Contact: Shishikui Port Festival Executive Committee
Shishikui Fisheries Cooperative Credit Department TEL 0884-76-2004
Shishikui Fisheries Cooperative Headquarters TEL 0884-76-3101
|Reception time||From 10:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m.|
|Regular holiday||Every Saturday|
- Kubo Kaiyo Town, Kaifu District, Tokushima Prefecture
- Telephone number
- 0884-76-3050 (Kaiyo Town Tourism Association)
- By car/ About 2 hours and 10 minutes from Tokushima IC to Muroto/Kochi via Route 11 → Route 55
Public Transportation/Nanbu Bus Get off at Shishikui Port