Let's have a full-fledged fishing experience that is different from fishing. After that, savor the freshness of the fish!
- Tomonoura Fishery Cooperative
14-1 Zange Tomonoura Kaiyo Town, Kaifu District, Tokushima Prefecture
- Telephone number
- 15 minute walk from Asa Kaigan Railway Kaifu Station
About 130 minutes by car from Tokushima IC
- From 11/1 to 7/10 of the following year
- fishing time
- Morning (5:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. fishing) Afternoon (12:00 noon fishing)
- entrance fee
- Adults 1,500 yen Elementary and junior high school students 500 yen
*Reservation required, free for children under elementary school age
- Tomooku Fishing Port
Points to note when participating in fishing experience
- The natural sea will be the place for the fishing experience, so it will be canceled in the case of strong rain or waves. In addition, in the case of delicate ocean conditions, the decision to implement or cancel may be made early in the morning of the scheduled day, with an emphasis on safety. Please contact us by phone.
- Participants are requested to gather in front of the Tomoura Fisheries Cooperative Office 30 minutes before the start time. Participation
- procedure will be done. Please pay the fee at the reception on the day. Life jackets, boots, raincoats, and helmets are provided when boarding, but please participate in clothes that are easy to move in and that you don’t mind getting wet or dirty.